2 cups pumpkin, skin removed & grated
1 1/4 cups almond meal
1/4 cup olive oil
3 tsp baking powder
1 tsp nutmeg
1 tsp sea salt
(Option to boost this with a scoop of Kissed Earth collagen)
1. Preheat oven to 160 degrees and line a small loaf tin with baking paper.
2. Combine pumpkin, eggs, bicarb soda, salt and nutmeg in a large bowl and mix well.
3. Add olive oil and almond meal and stir well to combine.
4. Pour mixture into tin and bake for 1hr. (Insert a skewer to ensure cooked through).
5. Remove from oven and let rest for 10 mins before serving.
Serve with smashed avo, nut butter or a slather of butter.